गुरुवार, 17 जनवरी 2019

Learning from Nature



Tried to make few rhyming lines for my
Son Chirayu to recite in front of his class :


Standing straight n tall
The trees big and green,
Give shelter to the needy
And keep air clean

Little flower in my window
Shows me the way,
I smile all the time
And make your day

Birds chirping in the morning
Wake me up everyday
The melody in my ears
Takes all the blues away |

Lovely breeze from the sea
Where the naughty waves play
Hugs me every morning and
Fills my heart with joy !

I learn from the waves
Rising high n going down
To stand, smile n move
when you fall down !

0 टिप्पणियाँ:

कविता by निपुण पाण्डेय is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. Based on a work at www.nipunpandey.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.nipunpandey.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP